Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wish I knew more Korean

So I wrote a remix to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus its super cheesy but my co-workers thought it was funny so here it is. Put on the music and try to sing along

Hop off the plane at ICN with my passport and carry-on
Like where the heck is baggage claim, I need to get some won
Look for someone with my name written on a sign
Really hoping that they're here on time
This is all so crazy, everybody here is so Asian

My tummy's hurting and I'm feeling kind of homesick
Not quite sure if that was chicken

Then the driver took all of my luggage
and I got into the car, I GOT into the Carrrrr, I GOT INTO THE CAR

Then he asked me a question but it wasnt in english
I was nodding my head like yeah
moving my lips like yeah

Then he asked me the question again
and I said "I dont understand"

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I wish i knew more Korean
YYYYEeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHH I wish i knew more Korean

No comments:

Post a Comment